ePoster Presenters Guidelines
Preparing your ePoster – Technical Aspects
These instructions are written for PowerPoint, but are applicable to any other software you may wish to use. Use PowerPoint 2007 or higher, and set the dimensions of your ePoster to: 140 cm (55 inch) width x 73 cm (28.5 inch) height, in landscape orientation.
Authors may download a template or use their own file.
- Number of pages (slides): max 10.
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- It’s generally advised though, that for ePosters to be read on-screen, a minimum 24-28 point size (or bigger) for body text fonts is used, to ensure optimal legibility from the usual distance of 3-5 ft. A little larger text (e.g.: of up to 32 pt size) might also be a good idea as it will provide comfortable reading from an even larger distance, such as up to 8 ft.
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
- Before submitting, save your ePoster as a PDF file. All recent versions of PowerPoint and most other software applications allow you to save your ePoster as a PDF file from the “File > Save as” menu or through the “File > Print > as .PDF” option.
Register and submit your ePoster
- All ePosters will undergo technical check.
- Please register first as a delegate.
- A confirmation email with the link to upload your ePoster will be provided.
- Follow the three simple steps included in the Wizard to complete the submission of your ePoster.
- Depending on the file-size of your ePoster and your Internet connection, the submission process may take from seconds to minutes.
Time's running out!
Professional Congress Organizer
Mazurkas Congress Management
Al. Wojska Polskiego 27
01-515 Warsaw, Poland